Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Outside for the day

Well, I finally did it. Monday I had a dentist appointment, that was just a bit to late in the morning to go to work, but not early enough to leave at a normal time. I had breakfast with the birds, spending about 30 minutes with them in our screened in patio.

I got busy with a couple of things and the next thing I know it's time to leave. I ran outside and put the birds away, closing the cages.

When I got home, my wife - who arrives before I do - let me know that one of the babies was left outside. She had put him back in so I don't know which one it was, but they all seem none the worse for wear. There was seeds left out (from earlier that morning) so he did have something to eat.

Needless to say, I'm counting to 6 twice a day. Then I'm counting to 2 for the other cage twice a day, everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home