Saturday, June 12, 2004

More work (ugh)

This week has been a nasty one for me. I had to work a bit late on Thursday, and Friday I didn't leave work until after 8pm (another system upgrade). My coleagues like to work in the evening so they don't have to work on the weekends. Nice, but it doesn't fit my schedule.

I havn't had much time to do more than check on them, and clean the nest box every other day. They are getting so huge. Wait till I can take pictures! They are taking to the feeding the other day better, and I'm glad that I clean them. One day (Wednesday?) I found one of them had dried poop stuck to his foot and couldn't get the toes seperated which I promptly cleaned up. I also have been cleaning them around the eyes, nose and mouth which they thoroughly enjoy (maybe it's the luke warm water in this heat -- 90+ degrees at times).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home