Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bigger and Stronger every day

Every day I can see them getting bigger. I've got a series of pictures to post to show you the size of them, and later on you'll see how much bigger they've gotten in just a couple of weeks. They tiny one of the bunch is still so small that I could put him on top of my cell phone and he wouldn't fall off.

I've tried feeding them with a dropper that I have, but none of them seemed especially interested, though one of them seemed to have a clue. I only was able to give them about a half a teaspoon, and one wouldn't even have that much. Fortunate for me, the parents are troopers and still feed the babies regularly. This is not always the case, so be careful about handling and feeding the babies as some parents will reject the babies. Consult some of the web sites like the National Cockatiel Society on breeding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home